Frequently asked questions.................
Why have a Hoppings white label product website?
To give your customers product information, case studies, maintenance guides and much more. Adding a Hoppings white label product website to your website can potentially save you thousands of pounds in programming fees, and can be delivered in as little as 3-4 working days.
I do not have a website, what do I need to do?
Hoppings offer to build websites for customers, is specifically for customers who are bona fide Q-Deck stockists and Q-Line Key Merchants (if you are only one type of product stockists then we are willing to discuss a way forward but priority will be with dual product stockists).
1. Firstly, please contact your sales representative (or office sales) for a quote and explanation of the process of building you a website
2. If want to proceed, the next step involves some simple form filling. Click here to download the form
Part 1 of the form confirms that you want us to go ahead and build a website for you that includes both Hoppings white label product websites
Part 2 of the form can only be completed once you have bought a few web services to make your website operational, such as:
These can all be bought from one place from a provider such as easily.co.uk for £40 - 50 + VAT per year (there are many providers to choose from, easily.co.uk just seems the easiest to use). Assuming you already have an e-mail address, once you have bought all these elements on-line the web provider will instantly e-mail you a load of information that is needed to complete part 2 of the form.
- Buying a website domain name
- Buying a place to host your website (web space)
- Buying an e-mail address to match your website domain name
3. Complete and e-mail us Part 2 of the form preferably to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 01992 563185
4. Finally send us a high quality file of your Company logo and an image that you feel best represents your company for the home page of your new website, preferably to email@example.com
I have an existing website, how do I incorporate your White Label product website?
1. Firstly, please contact your sales representative (or office sales) for a quote and explanation of the process of building you a White Label
2. If want to proceed, the next step involves filling in one simple form "white label consent form".
Click here to download the form. Complete and return by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 01992 563185
Once completed we will email you a link to the location of your White Label product website(s).
Please show this page to your programmer/web designer/business listing company.
There are three easy methods to add a Hoppings White label:
Method 1) Using an iFrame - an example can be found here
Method 2) Using a standard frame - an example can be found here
Method 3) Using a simple pop-up - an example can be found here
Your white label won't fit in my existing site. What can I do?
The white label is 980px wide which is a little wider than the current 960px standard.
There is a chance your web site is smaller and the white label doesn't look as you wish.
Some options are:-
1. Turning on scroll bars for the Iframe. It's not the most elegant of solutions. But it will allow the page to be viewed.
2. Redesign just one page. Replicate the look of your existing site, but just make it bigger to accommodate the white label.
3. Strip off any side bars, CTAs or Side navigation and just include a header and a back button to your home page. And then include the white label within it.
We do not advise you just put up a link. As the white label will be totally unbranded, there will not be any of your company logos, phone numbers or email addresses visible and the consumer will lose confidence in the page very quickly!
I cannot contact my original web designer, can you help?
Hoppings chosen website & design company have over 20 years experience in dealing with matters relating to web development, hosting, reclaiming lost domains and reclaiming lost control panel logins. In the first instance write to email@example.com briefly outling what your specific problem is. Most issues can be resolved for a small fixed fee.
My web designer is reluctant to use a white label, but I think it would help my business.
Why is this so?
Adding a white label to a website is a relatively straightforward procedure. White labels have been around for over 10 years, mostly in the travel industry. If you go to rent a car online it is most likely that will use a white label website to do so.
Few if any, web designers have implemented a white label for their customers, and as such they may show a reluctance to do so. However, HTML examples can be found on this page, so if in doubt as to what programming method to use, they can be directed to this page for information or advice.
Adding a Hoppings white label product website to your website will save you thousands of pounds in programming fees. This could be interpreted as a loss of income for the web designer who may have wanted the income for themselves. Remember; adding a Hoppings white label to your website is inexpensive, and will add great value to your potential customers viewing experience.
My website is with BT, Yell or Local Life, are there any issues I should be aware of?
If you already have a website with a solutions provider, you have most likely paid a one off fee, and pay a small monthly subscription. These solutions provider websites have been designed to give you a relatively inexpensive business listing online.
However in some cases there is no capability to add additional pages to your website, (e.g. you may have only chosen a 2 page package) so the chosen route here is to use a piece of code on your existing website which generates a pop-up to your Hoppings White label product website. An example of a pop-up can found by clicking here. This simple HTML coding allows a page (in this case www.jump-to.uk) to sit ABOVE your website. The Hoppings White label product website contains e-mail links to you, and does not contain any Hoppings contact information.
How quickly can I have this in place?
Once we have all the required elements from a customer, a white label product website can be delivered in 3-4 working days.
Once we have all the required elements from a customer a new website will go live in 10-11 working days (subject to customer approval).
I have a question which is not answered above, how can I contact you?
Simply e-mail us your question via firstname.lastname@example.org